I can’t believe Christmas is almost here; this year has gone by so fast! Christmas has always been one of my favorite holidays I love the spirit of things, the lights, family, the gifts and most of all the true reason behind Christmas, Jesus Christ. This year my family and I will be going to Oregon to spend Christmas with my Aunt and Uncle. I am so excited, Friday before Christmas we are going skiing; I will more then likely spend most of the time on the ground. Then Saturday we are going to church to a Christmas Eve service. Christmas I have no idea what will be planed but I am just so excited to have a break from school and all my homework.
I can’t believe Christmas is almost here; this year has gone by so fast! Christmas has always been one of my favorite holidays I love the spirit of things, the lights, family, the gifts and most of all the true reason behind Christmas, Jesus Christ. This year my family and I will be going to Oregon to spend Christmas with my Aunt and Uncle. I am so excited, Friday before Christmas we are going skiing; I will more then likely spend most of the time on the ground. Then Saturday we are going to church to a Christmas Eve service. Christmas I have no idea what will be planed but I am just so excited to have a break from school and all my homework.
Friday, December 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment